Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Through the Looking Glass is the twenty-second and twenty-third episodes and two-hour season finale of season 3 of Lost. Jack Shephard is featured in the episode's "flashbacks," which are actually flashforwards to Jack's life after being rescued.
ABC press release
Jack and the castaways begin their efforts to make contact with Naomi's rescue ship.
Former spoilers and rumors
- Michael Ausiello (TV Guide columnist): The fate of Locke will be addressed in this episode.
- Aint' It Cool News (Spoiler source): A former main character returns. This is most likely Michael or Walt.
- TRUE, the character is Walt.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Charlie, Mikhail, Tom, Ryan Pryce, Naomi, and Bonnie or Greta die.
- Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, writer): There will be a climactic showdown between Jack and Locke.
- Various spoiler sources: Michael and Walt will appear at the end of the season.
- TRUE, although Michael does not appear.
- Various spoiler sources, Kristin Veitch (E! Online correspondant): The finale will involve the survivors splitting, with one camp led by Jack and the other by either Locke or Sawyer. According to Kristin, it's getting to be "Lord of the Flies time."
- Ryan Ozawa (Hawaii resident, spoiler source): A scene was shot involving a bearded Jack and two burly men.
- Kristin Veitch (E! Online correspondant): The finale is currently casting a single mother, a doctor, a mortician, a pharmacist and a stewardess. This would seem to contradict the finale being Ben's and cast more light on the idea that the flashbacks belong to Jack.
- Michael Ausiello (TV Guide columnist): The finale has Jack flashbacks, not Ben flashbacks.
- Kristin Veitch (E! Online correspondant): The season finale will "change the show for good."
- Edward Kitsis (Writer), Adam Horowitz (Writer, producer): Hurley features prominently in the season finale.
- Michael Ausiello (TV Guide columnist), Kristen Veitch (E! Online correspondant): "I'm hearing something about a season-ending showdown between the 815ers and the Others." Later, it was stated that this showdown will be so violent that it would not fit in an 8:00 timeslot.
- Kristin Veitch (E! Online correspondant): Michael was supposed to return in this episode but Harold Perrineau didn't want to. This seems to contradict another spoiler from Perrineau which said he wanted to return.
- TRUE, Michael does not appear.
- Paul Terry (Lost Official Magazine editor): Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse are so excited about this episode's flashbacks that they have to be this season. They claim that if they don't leave viewers talking about them all summer, they aren't doing their jobs.
- Michael Ausiello (TV Guide columnist): Desmond and Penny's relationship will be a part of the season finale.
|Season 3 episodes covered by the Lost Spoilers Wiki|
|Not in Portland • Flashes Before Your Eyes • Stranger in a Strange Land • Tricia Tanaka is Dead • Enter 77 • Par Avion • The Man from Tallahassee • Exposé • Left Behind • One of Us • Catch-22 • D.O.C. • The Brig • The Man Behind the Curtain • Greatest Hits • Through the Looking Glass (Finale)|
General Spoilers • Spoiler Sources • Season 3 Episodes