Happily Ever After is the eleventh episode of season 6 of Lost. Desmond Hume is featured in the episode's continuous alternate timeline.
ABC press release
Desmond wakes up to discover he's back on the island.
Former spoilers and rumors
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Desmond's flashsideways features Charlie, Daniel, Penny, Jack, Widmore, and Claire. Desmond shares scotch with Widmore again. He will have to make a large sacrifice.
- Ryan Ozawa (Hawaii resident, spoiler source): Desmond and Charlie filmed a scene in the alternate timeline. While riding in a car with Desmond, Charlie suddenly took the wheel and crashed in the water. In the alternate timeline, Desmond crashed a fundraiser being attended by Eloise Hawking, and demanded to see a guest list to try and find Penny, which Eloise refused to give him.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): We will see Room 23 and Widmore again in this episode.
- TRUE, Room 23 was seen in the previous episode and Widmore appears in both.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): A doctor with good bedside manner, an MRI technician, and a sharp lawyer are being cast.
|Season 6 episodes covered by the Lost Spoilers Wiki|
|LA X • What Kate Does • The Substitute • Lighthouse • Sundown • Dr. Linus • Recon • Ab Aeterno • The Package • Happily Ever After • Everybody Loves Hugo • The Last Recruit • The Candidate • Across the Sea • What They Died For •|
The End (Series Finale)
General Spoilers • Spoiler Sources • Season 6 Episodes