316 is the sixth episode of season 5 of Lost. Jack Shephard is featured in the episode's continuous flashback, which shows events before the Oceanic 6 return to the island.
ABC press release
The way back to the island is revealed to members of the Oceanic 6, but there's trouble ahead when not all of them wish to return.
Former spoilers and rumors
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Hawking gives Jack something that must return to the island with Locke's body. She also gives him a paired item that is related to his grandfather.
- Michael Ausiello (Entertainment Weekly columnist): Jack's grandfather appears in this episode. He may be Hal.
- TRUE, his name is Ray.
- Secretagentman (Spoiler source): A handsome man named Hal, Czech scientist Mike, attractive Vicki, fun-loving Rupa, and kind but firm Nandi are being cast.
- DarkUFO (Spoiler source): Two new characters accompany the Oceanic Six to the island. We will see another crash.
- Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, writer), Carlton Cuse (Writer, producer): The reason behind Christian Shephard's white tennis shoes will be explained in season 5.
- Michael Ausiello (Entertainment Weekly columnist): Said Taghmaoui will play Caesar in season 5.
- Michael Ausiello (Entertainment Weekly columnist): Zuleikha Robinson will play Ilanna in season 5.
|Season 5 episodes covered by the Lost Spoilers Wiki|
|Because You Left • The Lie • Jughead • The Little Prince • This Place is Death • 316 • The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham • LaFleur • Namaste • He's Our You • Whatever Happened, Happened • Dead is Dead • Some Like it Hoth • The Variable • Follow the Leader • The Incident (Finale)|
General Spoilers • Spoiler Sources • Season 5 Episodes